Opportunities, Exposure & Growth
The Greater Wichita Area Sports Commission (dba Wichita Sports Commission) is a 501(c) business corporation. In addition to our amazing staff, our charitable organization’s success has grown over the past 25 years due to funding from membership, sponsorships, and event sales.
We invite you to aid the continued growth of our mission to attract, host, promote, and foster local development of amateur and professional sporting events and organizations in the greater Wichita area by joining WSC for opportunities!
We also have two 501(c)3 charitable foundations. If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation to either, please make checks payable to the select entity and mail to: 300 N. Mead, Ste. 109 Wichita, KS 67202
Athletics Wichita EIN: 48-0958019
NBC Baseball Foundation EIN: 46-3773723
Help Grow Our Organization and Our Community.
The financial investment of our Charter Gold Members enables our continued success. From your investment you will receive:
Leadership & Networking Opportunities
- Seat on the Board of Directors
- Potential to work on event Local Organizing Committees
- Link to your company’s website
- Co-branding opportunities via social media
Access & Invitations
- Invitations to sports, business, civic events, and programs
- Exclusive invitations and discounts from the local market
- First right to sponsor events
- Volunteer opportunities for employees
Sports Enhance Quality of Life
- Adds to a vibrant community which helps counter “brain drain”
- Plays a huge role in the local economy
Sports events reported in 2018 generated 70,300 room nights in area hotels with a $42.3 million economic impact in our community.
Since 1997, WSC and related sporting events has generated a $608,000 economic impact.
Ready to get starting supporting sports and our community? Fill out our form and we will contact you shortly!