Spring Race Schedule
The Prairie Fire Marathon Spring Race Start/Finish will be at 455 S. Wichita St, Wichita, KS 67202.
SUNDAY, MAY 2ND, 2021
- 7:30 AM : Half Marathon Start
- 8:00 AM : 5K Start
- 9:00 AM : 5K Awards (Cancelled for 2021)
- 10:00 AM : Sparky’s Kids Mile & Fun Run/Walk Start (Cancelled for 2021)
- 10:20 AM : Half Marathon Awards (Cancelled for 2021)
Hotels & Car Rentals
The Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview is serving as the Host Hotel for the Prairie Fire Marathon Race Series and are offering discounted rates. Not only will you get the good rate, but you’ll be within 8-10 blocks of the start/finish line and Wichita’s wonderful downtown experience!
DRURY BROADVIEW HOTEL
Thank you for allowing Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Wichita to be a part of your next great event! We are looking forward to seeing you soon and we are ready to uphold our reputation for great service & value. Rooms have been held for your group and to make reservations, please click on the link below. We are just 8 blocks from start line.
As you might have heard, The Extra’s Aren’t Extra at Drury Hotels! In addition to the great rate, here are some of the amenities your group will enjoy:
- HOT QUIKSTART ® Breakfast – At Drury, “hot” means fresh pancakes, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and more.
- 5:30 KICKBACK® – From 5:30-7:00 pm each evening, kick back, relax and enjoy a rotating menu of hot foods and cold beverages.
- FREE Free Long Distance – One hour every room every night.
- FREE Wireless Internet Access – High speed Internet in all rooms and the lobby.
- FREE Soda and Popcorn – From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm every night in the lobby.
Plus much more!
Please make your reservations by Friday, April 9th, 2021 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.
Book your group rate for Spring Prairie Fire Half Marathon
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Event Summary: Spring Prairie Fire Half Marathon Start Date: Friday, April 30, 2021 End Date: Monday, May 3, 2021 Last Day to Book: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Wichita Downtown for 85 USD per night
Click on image above for Booking Link for Home 2 Suites by Hilton
Hotel at Old Town, Don’t Just Book a Hotel, Book an Experience
- There are Kitchens in ALL hotel rooms!
- Walking distance to great restaurants & entertainment—Guests will LOVE exploring Old Town!
- Complimentary parking— attached garage
- VIP Perks & Discounts with your room key www.goldcapexperience.com
ROOM BLOCK: Prairie Fire Marathon May
CALL RESERVATIONS: 316-267-4800
April 30-May 3rd, 2021
Queen Studio: $90
King Studio: $100
Queen/Queen Studio: $120
One Bedroom Suite: $180
BOOK ROOMS BY: April 15, 2021
FOR ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Phone: (316) 265-6236
- Rental Cars
Visit www.flywichita.com for flight information
Spring Runners’ Village
Spring 2021 Note: Due to on-going COVID concerns, there will be no Runners’ Village for the May 2, 2021 race.
One of the most exciting features of the Prairie Fire Race Series is the runners’ village, which is full of everything runners need before and after the race! The Spring Runners’ Village will be held at 455 S. Wichita, Wichita, KS 67202.
It offers a bag check for personal items, medical tents, free massages, runners food tent, runners information tent, free coffee, and free beer. There’s also water, Gatorade, and fruit as you cross the finish line. In addition to these amenities, there’s also live music on stage for your entertainment.
Another unique part of the Prairie Fire Race Series is our broadcasters at the finish line giving live updates of runners coming into the finish. The live feed can be heard a half mile out for an added rush of adrenaline for runners to finish strong!
Hydration Stations & Restrooms
The Prairie Fire Marathon is proud to serve Gatorade sports drinks at all hydration stations. Fully filtered water is provided by Culligan. GU hydration will also be available in certain locations. Minor emergency supplies (i.e. Band-Aids, Vaseline, ice) will also be available at each station.