Volunteers can choose between a variety of days/shifts to help with either our Spring or Fall race events with duties including:
- Start/Finish Line Setup – Volunteers will help our staff Saturday morning to set up the start/finish line area.
- Packet Pickup – Volunteers will help register and hand out packets to the runners at the WAVE.
- Water Stations- Volunteers will hand out water, Gatorade, and basic medical equipment.
- Course Monitors- Volunteers will be positioned along the course to keep runners safe and cheer them on!
- Race Day – Volunteers assist in a variety of duties to help make our event run smoothly.
- All volunteers will receive a volunteer race day shirt (the day of the race) for all Prairie Fire Races.
- As a volunteer you will be able to give back and help the community build + grow.
We heavily rely on volunteers to make the Prairie Fire Race Series a success. Thank you for your time and for being part of the Midwest’s premier race events!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about volunteer opportunities with the Prairie Fire Races!