Volunteer with Us
Volunteers can choose between a variety of days/shifts to help with either our Spring or Fall race events with duties including:
- Start/Finish Line Setup – Volunteers will help our staff Saturday morning to set up the start/finish line area
- Packet Pickup – Volunteers will help register and hand out packets to the runners at the Hyatt Regency Wichita (for Spring event) or Wave (for Fall event)
- Race Day – Volunteers assist in a variety of duties to help make our event run smoothly
- All volunteers will receive a volunteer race day shirt (the day of the race) for all Prairie Fire and Turkey Trot Races
- As a volunteer you will be able to give back and help the community build + grow
2023 Spring race opportunities!
2023 Fall race opportunities!
For additional information about each volunteer task check the documents below:
- Marathon Course Monitor
- Start/Finish Set Up
- Water Station Setup
- Chute/Runners Village
- Course Safety Monitor
- Hydration Station
We heavily rely on volunteers to make the Prairie Fire Race Series a success. Thank you for your time and for being part of the Midwest’s premier race events!
Contact email@example.com to learn about volunteer opportunities with the Prairie Fire Races!