Fall Race Registration Policies
Please read carefully before registering for any event.
- The Prairie Fire Marathon does not offer refunds or transfers for any reason.
- All packets must be picked up at the packet pickup on Saturday.
- There is no race day packet pickup!
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to get to packet pickup may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a note authorizing the representative to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and premiums.
- A $10 fee will be charged for changing races. You must notify the Prairie Fire Marathon Race Series office by e-mail or U.S. mail before Thursday, October 6th to change races, or make the change at the expo on Saturday, October 7th.