The following will not be allowed on the race courses at any time:
- Roller skates
- Roller blades
*Assistance received from a non-race official could result in disqualification.*
Opening and Closing Times
The full marathon course will be open for seven hours beginning at 7:30 a.m. The course closes at 2:30 p.m. Full marathon runners must begin the 2nd loop of the course by 10:50 a.m. Any full marathon runners that have not entered the 2nd loop will be directed to the finish line and given credit for a half marathon finish. Full marathon runners that fall behind the pace for a 7 hour finish and choose to continue after 2:30 p.m. do so at their own risk. After 2:30 p.m. you will be asked to move from the streets to the sidewalks and obey all traffic signals along the course.
Please arrange a post-race meeting place with loved ones before the race begins, as we will not use the public address system to page family members unless a child is missing.
Pacers will be running the following times:
Fall Packet Pickup
The Wave, 650 E 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67202.
October 7, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Important Packet Pickup Info:
- All packets must be picked on Saturday at the pickup.
- There is no race day packet pickup.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to get to packet pickup may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a note authorizing the representative to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and premiums.
Please select the RACE WEEKEND icon at the bottom of the page for additional information.
The Prairie Fire Fall Race Start/Finish will be at Wave: 650 E. 2nd St, Wichita, KS 67202.
- Full Marathon Course Map
- Full Marathon Elevation Chart
- Half Marathon Course Map
- Half Marathon Elevation Chart
- 5K/Family 5K Course Map
TRACK YOUR RUNNER
Be sure to download the RaceJoy app to track your runner!