The following will not be allowed on the race courses at any time:
- Roller skates
- Roller blades
*Assistance received from a non-race official could result in disqualification.*
Opening and Closing Times
The full marathon course will be open for seven hours beginning at 7:30 a.m. The course closes at 2:30 p.m. Full marathon runners must begin the 2nd loop of the course by 10:50 a.m. Any full marathon runners that have not entered the 2nd loop will be directed to the finish line and given credit for a half marathon finish. Full marathon runners that fall behind the pace for a 7 hour finish and choose to continue after 2:30 p.m. do so at their own risk. After 2:30 p.m. you will be asked to move from the streets to the sidewalks and obey all traffic signals along the course.
Please arrange a post-race meeting place with loved ones before the race begins, as we will not use the public address system to page family members unless a child is missing.
Fall Packet Pickup
The Wave, 650 E 2nd St N, Wichita, KS 67202.
October 9, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Important Packet Pickup Info:
- All packets must be picked on Saturday at the pickup.
- There is no race day packet pickup.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to get to packet pickup may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a note authorizing the representative to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and premiums.
The Prairie Fire Fall Race Start/Finish will be at Wave: 650 E. 2nd St, Wichita, KS 67202.
- Full Marathon Course Map
- Full Marathon Elevation Chart
- Half Marathon Course Map
- Half Marathon Elevation Chart
- 5K/Family 5K Course Map
TRACK YOUR RUNNER
Be sure to download the RaceJoy app to track your runner!