Tuesday, May 4, 2021 –
What a great day it was on Sunday! We had 1,270 registered for the Prairie Fire Spring Races! We appreciate all the runners and spectators who came out to make it a wonderful day and experience.
We also are extremely grateful for the many volunteers who gave of their time and talents to assist in helping with the event. Additionally, the dozens of sponsors who gave financial support to the operation and execution of the race cannot be understated – without them much of what we do would be difficult.
While some aspects of the race were different from past years, we believe that these changes were necessary to assist in navigating the current ever-changing challenges of COVID. Some of those changes that were made have allowed us to realize that some might allow us to be more strategic in our operations of the event moving forward.
For those participants who did not receive your shirts/medals on Saturday – rest assured that you will receive your items for participating in the race. We have already begun the process of placing the orders in hopes to have delivery of these items to you soon. Please continue to check the website for updates.
If you’re looking for the results, go back to the top of the page and you should see a yellow button titled “Results”.
Now that you’ve completed your spring race, don’t slow down – keep training and staying physically fit. Sign up now for a Prairie Fire Fall race and stay motivated.
We look forward to seeing you in the fall (October 10th) or next year!
Visit our Run Sign Up Page for Spring Races
Spring Registration Policies
Please read carefully before registering for any event.
- The Prairie Fire Race Series does not offer refunds for any reason.
- Packet pickup will be held Saturday, May 1st, 2021 at the Wichita Boathouse 515 S. Wichita, 67202 from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- All packets must be picked up on Saturday.
- There is no race day packet pickup!
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to get to packet pickup may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a note authorizing the representative to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and premiums.
- A $10 fee will be charged for changing races. You must notify the Prairie Fire Race Series office by e-mail or U.S. mail on or before Friday, April 30th to change races or make the change at the expo on Saturday, May 1st.