UPDATE: APRIL 14, 2021
Race Day is right around the corner on May 2nd! Registrations are going well for the in-person Prairie Fire Spring Half Marathon & 5K with almost 1,000 signed up to participate! Just a reminder that packet pick-up is Saturday, May 1st from 9am -5pm at the Wichita Boathouse (please wear a mask).
While it appears that our community is doing well with controlling COVID-19, we are still moving forward cautiously with the limited amenities on race day. Even though we continue to monitor the situation, the excitement is still strong for this great event.
If you or a someone you know would like to be a part of the race experience, but not as a runner, we encourage him/her to sign up as a volunteer. Signing up is easy to do and your time given is greatly appreciated. VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
2021 Event Shirt & Medal Designs
Spring Registration Policies
Please read carefully before registering for any event.
- The Prairie Fire Race Series does not offer refunds for any reason.
- Packet pickup will be held Saturday, May 1st, 2021 at the Wichita Boathouse 515 S. Wichita, 67202 from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
- All packets must be picked up on Saturday.
- There is no race day packet pickup!
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to get to packet pickup may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a note authorizing the representative to pick up the packet in order to claim the packet and premiums.
- A $10 fee will be charged for changing races. You must notify the Prairie Fire Race Series office by e-mail or U.S. mail on or before Friday, April 30th to change races or make the change at the expo on Saturday, May 1st.