The following will not be allowed on the race courses at any time:
- Roller skates
- Roller blades
*Assistance received from a non-race official could result in disqualification.*
Opening and Closing Times
The half marathon course will be open for four hours beginning at 7:30 a.m. The course closes at 11:30 a.m. If runners choose to continue after 11:30 a.m. they do so at their own risk. After 11:30 a.m. you will be asked to move from the streets to the sidewalks and obey all traffic signals along the course.
Please arrange a post-race meeting place with loved ones before the race begins, as we will not use the public address system to page family members unless a child is missing.
Spring Packet Pickup
Wichita Boathouse, 515 S. Wichita, 67202
May 1st, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Important Packet Pickup Info:
- All packets must be picked up on Saturday at the expo.
- There is no race day packet pickup.
- Packets cannot be mailed to participants.
- Participants unable to get to packet pickup may have someone else pick up their packet for them. Their representative must show a copy of the participant’s photo ID and a note authorizing the representative to pick up the packet, in order to claim the packet and premiums.
- There will be no vendors this year due to COVID.