Fall Race Schedule
The Prairie Fire Fall Race Start/Finish will be at Wave: 650 E. 2nd St, Wichita, KS 67202.
Saturday, October 10, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Packet Pickup at Wave, 650 E. 2nd Street, Wichita KS 67202 (On-site registration available).
- There will be no Expo due to COVID.
Sunday, October 11, 2020
- 7:30 a.m. Prairie Fire Marathon & Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Half Marathon Start (no early start)
- 8:00 a.m. Visit Wichita Mayor’s 5K Challenge Start
All runners are asked to social distance and leave the premises after completion of their race. If you are waiting for friends or family, please move to the parking lot or to your car. Unofficial results will be posted by RaceJoy, TimerGuys, and on our results page.
Hotels & Car Rentals
Hotel at Old Town
ROOM BLOCK: Prairie Fire Marathon
- Closest Hotel to starting line, Closest to AFTER Marathon entertainment! Located in the heart of Wichita’s Entertainment District.
- Quiet comfortable rooms
- EASY Complimentary parking— attached garage
- Kitchens in EVERY room with full sized refrigerators/microwaves… great for easy food prep or left overs!
- VIP Perks & Discounts with your room key www.goldcapexperience.com
October 9-12th, 2020
Queen Studio: $90
King Studio: $100
Queen/Queen Studio: $120
BOOK ROOMS BY: October 2, 2020
CLEAN + SAFE We want guests to feel safe from check-in to check-out and everywhere in between. We are proud to partner with Ecolab Inc. – a global leader in hygiene and infection prevention solutions for the hospitality industry. In this collaborative effort, we will use Ecolab products as part of enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures to help ensure a clean, safe stay. Drury Hotels commits to continually evaluate processes and implement timely changes to comply with CDC cleaning and disinfecting guidelines. At Drury Hotels, we know you have enough to worry about when traveling. In addition to the great rate, our generous amenities will brighten your group’s day and make your journey easier.
- Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
- Free 5:30 Kickback®* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel – Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
- On-Site Facilities – Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
*Availability of the above-listed amenities is subject to local, state, and federal restrictions and mandates as they relate to COVID-19 or the novel Coronavirus. To receive an updated list of what is currently available at the Hotel, please contact the Hotel directly. *Service of alcohol is subject to state and local law. Alcoholic beverages are not complimentary and require a nominal charge at the following hotels due to state and local laws: Drury Inn Bowling Green, Drury Suites Paducah, Drury Inn Paducah, and Drury Inn & Suites Louisville.
Please make your reservations by Monday, September 7, 2020 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2409786.
Courtyard Wichita at Old Town
Last Day to Book: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Phone Number: +1 316-264-5300
FOR ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Phone: (316) 265-6236
- Email: email@example.com
The team at Enterprise Rent-A-Car is proud to be the preferred rental car vendor for the Greater Wichita Sports Commission.
Get the Rate Flying to ICT: Visit www.enterprise.com or www.nationalcar.com and reference Account Number L51EWSC to receive the negotiated discount.
Flying to Jabara: Please call Jabara (aka Midwest Aviation) directly at (316) 636-9700 reference Account Number L51EWSC to receive the negotiated discount. The local Enterprise office will deliver the car to Jabara.
If you have an Enterprise Plus membership or Emerald Club membership number, please provide it.
Visit www.flywichita.com for flight information
Fall Runners’ Village
Hinkle Law Runners’ Village
One of the most exciting features of the Prairie Fire Race Series is the Runners’ Village, which is full of everything runners need before and after the race! The 2020 Spring Runners’ Village will be held at Wave, 650 E. 2nd St., Wichita, KS 67202.
It offers a bag check for personal items, medical tents, free massages, runners food tent, runners information tent, free coffee, and free beer. There’s also water, Gatorade, and fruit as you cross the finish line. In addition to these amenities, there’s also live music on stage for your entertainment.
Another unique part of the Prairie Fire Race Series is our broadcasters at the finish line giving live updates of runners coming into the finish. The live feed can be heard a half mile out for an added rush of adrenaline for runners to finish strong!
Note: Due to COVID restrictions, some Runners’ Village amenities/features may not be available.
Hydration Stations & Restrooms
The Prairie Fire Marathon is proud to serve Gatorade sports drinks at all hydration stations. Fully filtered water is provided by Culligan. GU hydration will also be available in certain locations. Minor emergency supplies (i.e. Band-Aids, Vaseline, ice) will also be available at each station.